What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or hard drive of your computer, if you agree.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
● Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. These cookies are set to respond to the actions that you take and include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. If these cookies are switched off, the performance of the website will be affected.
● Analytical or performance cookies. These cookies mean we can recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and let us see how visitors move around our website so we can improve its performance. These cookies expire within a reasonable period of time. We may use third party analytic tools (for example Google Analytics) to help measure traffic and usage trends.
● Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website and expire within a reasonable period of time. This lets us personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences like your choice of language or region.
● Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our website and any advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. These cookies expire within a reasonable period of time. We may also share this information with third parties, like Google Analytics, for this purpose.
● Third party cookies and Social Media. These cookies are set by third parties including social media services that we have added to our website to enable you to share our content, for example if you “like” or “tweet” content on this Site using a button We provide. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile on your interests which may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you don’t allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools on our site.
The social sharing tools that we use on our website include Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Tiktok. These third parties have their own cookie policies which we don’t control. You should check their websites for information about their cookies and how to manage them.
How do I block or delete cookies or withdraw my consent?
You can block cookies or withdraw your consent by activating the settings on your browser that enables you to refuse the setting of some or all cookies. If you choose to block cookies, this website may not function properly and certain content may not be available to you.